A History degree provides a foundation of the economic, religious, social, and political forces that are shaping our world. View degree requirements for History or Humanities programs; or view catalog.
Related job profiles are listed categorically below. View job descriptions, Strong’s interest codes, work styles, values, tasks, education, related jobs, wages, employment trends, (and videos by clicking “go” in the wages section at the bottom of Job Profile pages).
- Assn. of Schools of Public Administration
- American Historical Association
- History Honor Society
- American Association of Museums
- American League of Lobbyists
- Society of American Archivists
- US Fed. Gov’t. Job Listings
- California State Gov’t. Job Listings
- US Gov’t Foreign Service